Moda is at it again! This time it is Blockheads, featuring quilters who will
design eight blocks. There will be forty-eight blocks with one posted every week starting in March 8. Are you in for this free QAL?
- Blocks – each Blockhead will post the same block each week on their blog, Facebook or website.
- The Blockheads are all making blocks and a quilt – setting ideas and instructions will be provided at the end.
- Scrappy! That’s one thing all six of us have in common – we love scrap quilts, the more fabrics the better! Most of the designers will be making a quilt using their own fabric collections… but there are a couple who are already whispering about making more than one quilt. (Rumor has it that a few of the designers will be offering “starter packs” of their fabrics.)
- Yardage? If you know you’re going to want to use a single collection – I’d start with at least 24 fat quarters and 3 to 4 yards of background.
To get you started, here is the first block of March 8: Whirligig
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram