Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Done, Done It!

Yes, it is finished--well, almost!  Needs some quilting though.
We'll get to that later.  I'm hoping to have several small wall
hangings ready for the quilter and she can just zip them
on one backing--that's my thought anyway--not sure,
how she feels about that though!!

I've been working away on my blocks from three monthly QAL--
so excited to get these two out of the way--until I really
looked and no way.................I put the last section of
the red block on upside down!  Gee whiz--going too fast
isn't always good.

Rip-it, rip-it and we are back on track! 
Slow down Nelly--don't need mistakes that take time
to correct..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...