Saturday, February 25, 2017

Year of Stitches Continue--

If you are doing the year of stitches, you should be following along
with Julie B Booth's blog.  She gives helpful tips and 

unique stitches to master or practice.

She has creative ways to continue that stitching path once you
have run out of ideas.
Here is my stitching--nothing really unusual or unique--
just enjoyable stitching

Snowmen A To ZZZZ Block of the Month

designed by Crabapple Hill--love their designs!  I really Needed  a snowman quilt for myself--it might take me longer than a year to stitch at the rate I'm going, but I'll get there sooner or later.

Hope you are enjoying the stitch along!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...