Thursday, February 9, 2017

Mystery Block #2


You can always count on me being late to the party!  I've
missed Mystery block #1-- but luckily, 
Sherri, A Quilting Life has left the tutorial up for us late comers.
I like the way she is designing these blocks--as she is playing
around with colors and design elements--we can also play with
our stash 
She even gives an outline if you wish to make the blocks smaller

February: Scrappy Star
6” Block
12” Block
Fabric 1 (green in block)
(2) 2” x 2” Squares
(2) 4” x 4” Squares
Fabric 2 – 7 (shades of pink)
(1) 2” x 2” Squares (6 total)
(1) 4” x 4” Square (6 total)
Background
(8) 2” x 2” Squares
(8) 4” x 4” Squares

Now, if only I can keep up each month, I'll have a completed quilt by
year's end!  
Happy stitching!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...