Got old T-shirts and don't know what to do with them after they have been used up their life? I have so many shirts from past events and I wanted to save the logo--I cut out the logo and saved them, but I threw away the best part of the T-shirt, the Bottoms! Now, when I see my old shirts, I know to save the bottoms as well. Anyway, I'm making a T-shirt quilt from the logo tops and saving the bottoms for the potholders!
Mommy potamus has an excellent way to use those old T-shirts and turn them into potholders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! I Didn't Rememer!
I'm sure you have never done this! Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or put it in a...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...

No comments:
Post a Comment