Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Do You Finish What You Begin?


2016 Finish-A-Long

Motivation?!  Who needs motivation to finish what I've begun--Well, I do!  This little nudge will be just the thing to keep me on track.  And it's not necessarily just for sewing projects; but, all those projects that have been lingering in the background.  Several years ago, I vowed to finish at least two projects, before beginning anything new!  Now, let me tell you--that was hard to stick to, but somehow, I finished more than I begun.  Maybe, this year will be the same!
How about you?  Do you need that motivation?

the Finish-A-Long is is a place to find motivation and encouragement to complete unfinished sewing projects. Every quarter, you post a list of projects you hope to finish in the next three months. Then, when the three months are over, you post a link from your blog, Flickr or Instagram for each successful finish from your original list. 


The hosts for the year will be:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...