Such sweet stitching!
Sunday, October 25, 2015
Stitching a Christmas Wreath
I love to stitch--that's when I have time or should say when I take the time! I'm just a little behind on finding this free stitching pattern from Elefantz's website. There is still time to download the free patterns. I'm thinking there are many ways this little wreath can be used--I've saved mine on her Craftsy page--free till October 31!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STASH DIVING!
Stash Diving again!! There is such a wealth of goods in that fiber closet--always something 'new' to discover, even though it's...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...


No comments:
Post a Comment