Friday, October 9, 2015

Today We Celebrate--------ME!

Today is my birthday!  But, I'm not telling you how old I am--Let's just say, I'm older than The President, Younger than Edgar Allen Poe-- I was a war baby!  Oh, chuckle all you want--but I was born before WWII ended.  The story goes that my dad, who was stationed in France, named me----I think somewhere along there--maybe nine months before, he had a leave!  Anyway, I'm a war baby!

So today, I'm celebrating me, myself and I!  There will be no big fanfares in the world!  No tooting horns!  Just a quiet time--celebrating the fact I'm here!

So, in honor of my birthday--please celebrate yourself!  Take the time to think about your life!
Then if you have a moment--silently, wish me a Happy Birth-Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...