Monday, September 7, 2015

Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!

You see I have this hand spun yarn--and in order to meet a challenge deadline, I need to make a decision.....soon!  Every January we have our spinners gathering and each year there is a theme.  The theme for 2016 is "Cotton Candy".  WEll, I have the handspun cotton--but, what to knit from this lofty soft stuff??
I did have this pattern picked out at first:
Here Be Water Dragons by Quinton Lime  but then I looked again at the pattern (after I'd printed it off, of course!) and found there was an error--so glad I didn't begin this one.  Now, Houston We Have a Problem!
The problem--there are so many interesting patterns to choose from, like:

Falling Leaves Scarf
by Robin DeWeese

Shetland Shell Lace Scarf

Tiger Eyes Lace Scarf

Dayflower Scarf

Foreign Correspondent's Scarf

One Row Handspun Scarf

Spiral Staircase Shawl

3S Shawl
 Decisions, Decisions, Decisions--I'm thinking I'll put the patterns in a hat and pull one out!  that could be a solution for sure..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...