Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year--New Beginnings!


Happy New Year to you!
There is a saying that what you do on the first of January
will follow you through to the end of December!
So, I'm going to KNIT today!
Last January 1st we were traveling and it seemed
all we did all year was travel and not much knitting was done.
I'm beginning with 2016 year of lace scarf designed by
Elizabeth Ravenwood on Ravelry, of course!
I did finish 2015 Lace scarf!!!! 
I used handspun wool/silk blend

The scarf has not been blocked yet.
I'm happy with this method of knitting.
Each month you have a section to complete;
easy to do--if you stick to it!!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Hope you bring it to January Spin-in. Would love to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...