Sunday, January 24, 2016

Latest Bonnie

I like that some of my quilting friends are advancing quite rapidly on
Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery--actually, it isn't a mystery anymore
as the quilt has been revealed.
I'm still chugging along on step 4 or is it 3?

I like the assembly line stitching--until you get a phone call
from a friend and you must stop to chat

All those above will or should turn out to look like this


And the box, on the left, is filled with stitched parts, that should look like the ones on the right.
Just need to spend time pressing those suckers.
oh, humm, I think I'll have another cup of coffee and think about
my Organizational Skills....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...