Sunday, January 23, 2022

What’s Next?

 Stir-crazy means "distraught because of prolonged confinement."

Guess I'll be "STIR CRAZY" with these projects!!

MMMQuilts is hosting "From Sweden Quilt Along"
I'm so happy!  This will definitely be my sew along project--
Why?  Because--I have this kit!! and never never did anything with it!
I thought it was so colorful and easy to assemble--ordered the kit,
and then promptly lost interest or more likely I put it aside thinking--
Another day!
Want to join me?  You don't need the kit, you can use your own stash--
the pattern is FREE!   I began January 15 and runs through March 15!  
Yeah!!
Oh My Soul! be still!  Another quilt that has gone to the wayside!
Yes, I began this pattern ages ago and now Pat Sloan is getting me off my butt
and I'll finish these blocks!!  All the patterns on her web site at the above 
address--hop on board--this train is pulling away from the station soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...