Saturday, January 15, 2022

Mid Month Blues

Cerulean means "resembling the blue of the sky."

Can't believe we are mid January and when I look at my projects, I see nothing but UFOs or thoughts of what to create.  I'd rather sit and read or knit or watch a drama
I can find all sorts of interesting ways to be creative BUT I'm still sitting still working up the energy to push myself out of this chair--it's really a down time--"winter blues" maybe?

What causes the winter blues?
The reduced level of sunlight in fall and winter may cause winter-onset SAD . This decrease in sunlight may disrupt your body's internal clock and lead to feelings of depression. Serotonin levels. A drop in serotonin, a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) that affects mood, might play a role in SAD .


 
Charismas Corner is free pattern from an outstanding designer!  Make it with blue fabrics!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...