Monday, January 3, 2022

Mission Imposible?

 Word of The Day:  Impossible (not able to occur, exist, or be done; very difficult to deal with.) 

"Nothing is impossible. The word it's self says I'm possible!" Audrey Hepburn 

I've been working on this orphan quilt for some time--just wanted it finished and ready for
the long arm!  Finally set down and got under way!  I tried to use up all the small filler blocks
to complete this top.  Look!! there is a hanging portion --I can deal with that--get the scissors and
lop it off!  No problem there! OR I can add another smallerr row--hmm--that would be another 2.5" row of blocks--
A good start for 2022!  I found several 3" squares cut--why?  I don't know!
There they were--and there were also some 3" half square triangles--gee whiz, what could be more perfect--than a star block!  I love star blocks!  I ended up with 24 blocks--odd size top--
someone can use a long skinny quilt, can't they?
The fabrics were all pulled from my stash bin--for some reason, I pull alot of
scraps out and the next time I look, the bin is full again!  Just scraps multiplying
to keep the quilts coming!
Mission NOT impossible and is Accomplished!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...