Tuesday, January 4, 2022

READING Challenge

 

Captious means "tending to find fault and raise objections" or "calculated to confuse, entrap, or entangle in argument."
 
// Surprisingly, the critic, who is known for being captious, found the movie to be a flawless gem.
 
// Befuddled by the captiousquestions, the suspect broke down and confessed to the crime.

Here comes a reading challenge for you in 2022  If you like to read, this is a great challenge for each month of the year.  I found a friendly, bookly group on FB--Friends and Fiction.  This is their challenge--you could set your own book challenge for the year.


January--a debut author--there are tons of new authors now--exciting books to read
and embrace the world of words.
My choice for January is Falling by T J Newman

I've already picked  my book for February--Memoir or non fiction--I've chosen 
Stanley Tucci: Taste: My Life Though Food--thoroughly enjoyed his food special of Italy travel.

Here is a different challenge!

What book is in your hand or in your ear?
I really like to use Scribd app--either reading by eye or ear, a book is close at hand!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...