Friday, January 21, 2022

Purge--Out You- GO!


 Today I purged (rid (someone or something) of an unwanted quality, condition, or feeling.) things from my life---and I have no guilt about it at all!   For years I've been following many different blogs--almost 300 of them.  I see most of the regular bloggers on a daily basis; but there are some I don't see so often--therefore, I went to my blog list and looked to see who had been blogging and maybe I missed their entries------amazing to me, many had stopped blogging years ago!   Some had moved to another site so I updated those.

I found some blogs that I didn't know about, those were added--maybe, I'll be back up to my 300# again!  I love, love seeing other blogs--it keeps me grounded; lets me know what's happening in the world of fiber.  I wish more bloggers had dedication to stick to this way of journaling.  

Some folks journal before bedtime--saying it helps them sleep better; gets things off their minds.  my sleep brings me thoughts of what should be done at times--those dreams can open up new avenues!

Following a word of advice this year, I'm spending 22 minutes a day doing nothing!!! Now, that's not hard at all!  Just sit, mediate, dream, keep still, do nothing--and before you know it, more than 22 minutes have passed!  That's the only down side of this relaxation method.

Okay--So I purged my computer of blogs and then I thought in my 22 minutes of nothing--why not purge that upstairs closet-- and think nothing of it!  Just let it GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...