Monday, January 10, 2022

From Hands Finally!!

 Voluble means "characterized by ready or rapid speech.

Long time coming--finished This lace sampler knit along from 2019!  Yay! for me!  I"m afraid I skipped a couple of month patterns, but it's finished and now on the blocking pads!


I love how the pearl beads add definition to the border--I also added nupps--
not my favorite type of stitch but I did a few--that's those nubble things you see
I knit in white wool super fine yarn.  I figured I could dye it whatever color I wanted when finished, so I ask my friend, who I will gift it to, what was her favorite color--teal.  This is close to teal I could get.
It's super soft and yummy feeling--hope she likes it.  I just need to add the little heart tag and
it's all hers.
Challenge done--now, I can begin another knit along!  What will it be? most likely this--
Shetland Lace Sampler 2022 by Toni Lorenz--love her patterns even if I don't get them knitted for years!  I'll begin and see how far I get....
“Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD.”* Psalm 27:14**







No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...