Saturday, October 30, 2021

New Projects!

Well, I tried!  Yes, I really tried----to keep my new projects off my list.  But, it doesn't work when 
interesting things come up!  I can not resist! 

Heart Felt QAL begins in February 2022--but, I'm getting excited to see a heart
quilt block to make! 


Pat Speth of Nickel Quilts is hosting this smashing quilt along!!
how can you resist this beauty?!! Party of Six!
I can't!  you can purchase the pattern now on her website--
if you want to sew along check out her Facebook group where
she is releasing a block at a time--free!

Gratitude Quilt is a free pattern by Amy Smart-great for charity quilts or
signature quilts



Since I'm going down the rabbit hole--I'm going to drag you along with me!
Stay tuned for other 2022 projects to add to your list too!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...