Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Small Loom Projects

 Recently, I celebrated a birthday--just another day in the real world.  I do have special people in my life who make the day just a little brighter and joyful.  Two of my friends worked together to create unique gifts for me.  Something I've never attempted or wanted to learn.  And I'm done quite a few crafts in my lifetime.  They gave me these interesting weavings from a small loom.  

Did you ever have one of those little loom for potholder ?  That's not how I started weaving--
it would have been a great introduction though--learning over under, etc.

They worked very hard to find different patterns and of course, got some of my favorite color in the mix--orange!
Stitched Modern has tutorials for this project.  My friends are still learning new and different 
patterns--well, after all they have the looms and all those loops that need to find a home.

Popshop America has several suggestions.  
and I leave you with the best possible thing you can do with a small loom
comes from my friend, Sharon Crary, who has won numerous awards with
her small loom weavings.
"Down in the Valley"

Thank you my friends for sharing your talents with me--I'll enjoy and share my
potholders with everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...