Thursday, November 4, 2021

Baby Hats!!!

 I/m so excited!  My great grandson needs knitted hats!  My grand daughter-in-law had bought some of these 'stretchy hats that were made from nylon--and it would not stretch over baby's head.  She has no knowledge of knitting or how knit stitches will work in a hat pattern.  She worried that it wouldn't fit his head if I knitted him a hat--ha, little does she know what I know!!

I have tons of yarn that can be used for babies head--off to find the perfect hat pattern for that little guy.


Shirl pattern by Mandie Harrington--



I think I have plenty patterns to get me started!  Now, which one should I begin with first??!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...