Friday, October 8, 2021

Eyes and Ears!

 I LOVE to read!  But there aren't enough hours in the day to read all the books I would like to!  I've discovered a few ways that I can add books to my daily routine--without picking up a physical book or e- reader.  

I found my favorite way to listen to podcasts--Podbean!  Almost all podcasts are found on this airway.  Here are just some of my favorites:

  1. -My brother's podcast about music--KT and The Trout
  2. Bible Recap--awesomeness!  Reading the Bible now is so understandable!
  3. Craftlit--literature in public domain with excellent description of what it's all about--now playing "The Leavenworth Case" set in 1850's, authored by Anna Katharine Green--

Then, I found Modern Mrs. Darcy--this blog and podcast can be found on the website!  Can't find a book to read or listen to--just hop over to MMD website for vast suggestions of books to read with your eyes or ears!  I found WAY too many to add to my list!

If you like Fan Fiction, check out Wattpad!  Here is where you go to read with your eyes some outstanding authors, who do not have book deals yet!  Brown headed daughter writes here under Whoops Harry Styles!  She has many followers--although, she does have a published book on Amazon--she enjoys to write through this outlet.

Along comes Scribd--Holy Moley!  Everything I wanted to hear or read is there--all in one little app!  I first used their free offer and haven't looked back since--so many audiobooks plus magazines!  Yes!  Magazines!  I can stop those paid monthly subscriptions that come in the mail! 

Now, when I sew or knit or weave, a book is just a touch away!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...