Saturday, October 16, 2021

What's Happening?!!

I love surfing the web!  As If I didn't have anything else to do!
Too bad I find so many great quilt sew alongs (SAL)
I discover too many!  I wish I could fit them into my schedule--but I bookmark
and hope to get to them when I find the time.



 Just found this SAL--looks interesting with couple of blocks already revealed.

If you love wool work--this is a great one to do for Christmas!


Pennies with Santa and his reindeer!

If you enjoy blog hops--here are a couple upcoming that will give you lots of
ideas to explore--just what I need is more ideas!!

November fun at the above website!

Soooooo, what happening under my needle?  
I'm working on another orphan block quilt--stay tuned for the
results.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...