Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Preparing for 2020

How do you prepare for a new Year?  Make resolutions?  Goals?  Challenges?

Here is my goal for 2020:  to finish at least two (yes 2) UFO's before I begin a new UFO!

My UFO's are known!  Here is another new UFO to begin--I've gathered my reds, pinks and whites
for this fun sew along.

Fort Worth Fabric Studio has a Valentine adventure beginning 
Monday, January 6--and I love the fabric colors

I have a bunch of reds ready for Valentine hanging--they are
UFO's for another project that I didn't manage to do--I'm covering
two goals with one-- :-)

And to begin the twelve days of Knitmas, I'm knitting along with
Nomadic Knits--they had two choices of yarn groups--naughty or nice--
believe me, I have plenty of those yarns.  
Each day for 12 days after Christmas, we receive a clue--
I'm happy to have something else to work with my hands while i
wait for January to begin....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...