Sunday, December 1, 2019

Advent Knitting


I love knitting for Advent!  It is a daily evening event
for me as we prepare for the joyous celebration of 
Christmas.  This Advent knit along is designed by Julie
Kubitsky in the group For the Love of Haps
This is 3/4 circle shawl with 42" wingspan and 21" depth.
You can either use one solid or low contrast multi yarn,
or 4 coordinating colors of 50 grams each; long color block yarns
or scraps with random color switches. 
First clue is released daily beginning today through December 24


An Advent scarf designed by Tricia Weatherstone--one of my
favorite things to knit this time of year--
This scarf is based on Gansey stitch patterns with lots of knits
and purls and simple cables.  You can find the free pattern on
Ravelry, either in Sock Madness Forever or Mountain Knits and 
Pearls groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...