Wednesday, December 11, 2019

As I Sit and Ponder..........................

Here I sit---trying to write a letter to my 99 year old mother and what am I doing instead?

Procrastinating Yes, that's right!  I'm procrastinating--browsing through the internet for snowflake patterns--something I'd like to knit/crochet again--years ago, our tree was decorated with all my handknit/crocheted snowflakes--where did they all go?  Doesn't matter--I'm thinking I should be writing that letter, but here I am.........................................
And I don't even need snowflakes for this year--I'm thinking about 2020!  What gives??

Oh well, I found many patterns so that satisfied my searching--for the time being.  

-----why am I writing a letter to my mother when we'll see her in tomorrow?  Because, she can't hear a darn thing but she can read!  This way she is getting the news without repeating "What did you say?"  after every word I say!

There is a luncheon at her assisted living facility and we are invited to attend--there will be Santa Clause, some gift giving, many Christmas songs along with some readings.  It is a time to rejoice with my mother as she has lived another year to experience Christmas season. 
Merry Christmas Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...