Sunday, December 15, 2019

.Knitting Along With Hallmark Movies....

Have you been watching those Hallmark Christmas movies?
These are good movies--pretty scenery, love abounds
and it always turns out right in the end!
Perfect watching as I knit!

My Advent scarf is coming along nicely--Sure I'm behind by
a couple of days--that doesn't matter as I'm enjoying the knitting process with this
season.

I ran out of yarn--next best thing--grab a color close 
and away we go

I'm using Stroll from Knit Picks--nice handle

My other Advent KAL is a Hap and it's easy knitting--
looks like I'll need to go with longer cables now

I like this pattern--as I run out of one color of yarn, 
I can add another color and texture.
Hope you have some time to relax and knit to
Hallmark movies or just visit with family and friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...