Bobbin Boy's website has such insight into the world of spinning. Maybe, you are a new spinner and just got a wheel for a gift or maybe you are experienced and need some assistance with your wheel's problems. This is where you venture for any spinning information. Check it out!
Happy treadling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Logwood
Earlier this year, we gave a slice of Logwood to our wood working friend. He turns handles for fishing rods and likes to use unique and exo...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment