Sunday, November 27, 2016
Let's Crochet A Hyperbolic Plane!
You're saying "A What?" This involves math--of that I'm not very good at; it also involves geometry--also not good at! But, if you put these two things together with fiber--I'm good at that! So let's try our hand at crocheting these handy dandy math involved scrubbies! If you want to do further study of hyperbolic planes and spheres check out this website.
Here is the pattern for the hyperbolic plane scrubbie! I'm so glad there are math enthusiasts out there that can translate geometry to fiber and needles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! I Didn't Rememer!
I'm sure you have never done this! Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or put it in a...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...

No comments:
Post a Comment