Monday, November 7, 2016

At Least---One Finish--Well, Almost!

This quilt is back from the quilters and she did a remarkable job on
the quilting!  I'm really happy with the results.  And Yes, it is finished in
one sense of the word--it's back from the quilters and the binding is on, but.........

It will be awhile before I sit to sew down the binding, which I usually do by hand


there are about four other quilts waiting for their binding to be stitched down.  Now, there 
are alternates to stitching by hand-- Here is a tutorial 
One of my friends sews the binding on the BACK and brings it to the front
to stitch by machine--she does all her quilt bindings this way.
To each their own method.  I prefer to sit and pat my quilt as I stitch--
This quilt is 2014 BOM 2014 - A-Z with Ewe and Me!
It only took me two years to finish--well, almost finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...