Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! I Didn't Rememer!
I'm sure you have never done this! Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or put it in a...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
The photos from the weekend are just wonderful. I always love winerys and it looks like you hit some good ones.
ReplyDeleteToo right! These photos are beautiful! Enjoyed peeking into your dyepot and visiting wineries with you.
ReplyDelete