Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Black & White--Quilt Blocks--August Break #19

We see in color because all our cameras photograph in color now.  But, I remember those days when it was only Black & White!  I have one photo of me as little girl, taken in Black & White, but the photographer colored in the picture!  I look so unnatural! 
 
Recently, one of my expatchers friends was doing a Block of the Month quilt and it featured only black and white fabrics--how cool is that?!  Below are her blocks.  I haven't seen the completed quilt yet, but I can only imagine it is smashing!
 





Well, I thought I'd better throw in some knitting here too--my handspun knit scarf--still working on it!


                                                                               Thanks for taking this walk on the Black & White side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...