Tuesday, February 15, 2022

WIP

Time to take stock of what's in the sewing room and on the cutting table.  

Finally, finished!  this was a real challenge--small pieces galore! It was American Quilters Stitch along, designed by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings.  Soon it will be quilted on the long arm, once I decide on backing.
20 blocks of pure patriotic colors--some of the little blue blocks I enjoyed making 

while others were a pain in the tush!

Still-yes, still! chugging out these winter blocks from 2020 Countdown to Christmas.

Every December Moda Bake Shop Bakers group on facebook enjoy a new
pattern each day--I began this challenge in January 2021--so still working on it.
I will cut out a block or two and when I have a chance to sit to sew, it's ready to go!

And this one is waiting in the wings--ready to sew hearts; 

Happy stitching y'all!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...