Friday, February 25, 2022

Spuddling along!

 Word of the day:  Spuddle (17th century--true today!) to work ineffectively, to be extremely busy whilst achieving absolutely nothing!

Boy, isn't that the truth today!  I'm spuddling along with these:

Round Robin--I really want to use these other blocks--
SAHRR--Stay at home round robin--each week a different designer would give
their thoughts on what the next round should be--

I was okay at the beginning with round one with curved, then the next step I gave in
to my improv work--I had all these blocks already made--why not incorporate them?
I had signature blocks from early 2000's--those went on for round 3. 
Round 4 was to be something I didn't want to deal with either--so added small 4" blocks
that were waiting in the wings and now--round 5--I really want to use the chicken blocks--
still spuddling along with how to fill in the empty spaces.

Tuning My Heart has a wonderful row by row MAL and so far, I've kept up--then this month, the posted pattern was BIRDS!  These are tiny little birds with lots of pieces!.. Good directions were
given to create these tiny birds, but part of me just can't wrap my head around all those
tiny parts and keeping track of them--again organization is needed!

So far, I"ve spent more time trying to create a bigger bird pattern--if I'd just got to those tiny pieces, I could have a whole row of tiny birds by now!  But, NO!  I want bigger birds--and guess what--
that takes me down rabbit holes when I get on a blog, then follow another blog 
and in time, three or four hours has passed and once again,
I've spuddled my time away!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...