Friday, February 11, 2022

Color of year!

 Word of day Gloss means "to provide a brief explanation of a difficult or obscure word or expression" or, generally, "to explain or interpret."

And the Kona Color of 2022--not my favorite!  But I'll add some to each of the quilts I make during the Year==Along with my Favorite color---ORANGE!

Described by Pantone as the "happiest and warmest of all the blue hues," the 2022 Color of the Year is called "Very Peri," a "dynamic periwinkle blue hue with a vivifying violet-red undertone," according to a press release. It combines the faithfulness of blue with the energy and excitement of red

Well, I'll be!  another year of more purple shades!  Although, I really like this shade--hope you enjoy
playing with purples!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...