Monday, February 21, 2022

whole other language!

Word of the day:  lackadaisical--lacking spirit, liveliness or interest!!

That's what happend for 3 years!!  lost interest in knitting this pattern.  and what did I do?
of course, get the MKAL for 2020, 2021, 2022--why miss out?  These patterns can be additive--so say me!

Another reason why it went on the back shelf for this long--
those CHARTS speak another language!  And once, I'm away for awhile, it takes
some time to learn that language again.

I like the way this began--in fact, I liked it so much, I did it over and over at least 3 times
before I was satisfied with the look of the yarn I was using.  And then the beads!  that's
another language all together!  What bead (THAT I have on hand--not going to
order more beads!) to use--I think my first choice with blue wasn't the right
choice--so going to hunt up some red beads!
No, I'm not going to unknit to replace those blue beads you can hardly see,
but start adding red beads or something brighter when the next CHART
adds them.

I bet you can see where I left off and I began again--the tension is so OFF!
I'm sticking to this pattern and hopefully, I can get it knitted up sometime this
year--I've almost  conquered this language--Again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...