Friday, December 31, 2021

Another Year, Another Challenge

  •   The first challenge for this new year—remembering to write 2022!!  Seems just like yesterday we were writing 2021--time does fly for sure--especially when you get older and you want time to slow down!
  • Challenge #2 finish up one knitting project from 2019--Japanese Sampler Scarf--I know!  I know! it's about time.  For some reason, I lost interest in knitting this after clue 2 and it just sat to 'age'! 
  • Challenge #3--finish at least one quilt that was begun and again 'aged'!  All the pieces are there, ready to be sewn into a quilt top!  Just need to get to it--what does it mean to get to it?!  There I go again--procrasting!  
  • Challenge #4--Write more blog enteries--well, in order to do that, I must have more opportunities and seek more insights into blog writing.  We'll see if that happens.
  • Challenge #5--Do Not begin a new project until Challenge #2 or #3 have been completed!!!!
  • Challenge #6--Be prepared for anything that gets thrown into my path--good, bad, ugly!
  • Challenge #7--Chose One word that will emphasize my daily life and use that word every day!


Is this a good motivation photo?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...