Sunday, December 19, 2021

Holy Moley!

 Would you look at me!!  For a couple of days, my energy level went up--couldn't be because I looked at all those blocks and thought "something must be done--soon"!  

I took all those unconnected blocks and built a quilt top--just needs some borders, little quilting and binding and someone will have a nice warm welcome to the cold weather!

The larger blocks were from three QALs and the smaller blocks were from another SAL--I have the
small connecting blocks already--don't know why I had these all made--am hoping it wasn't for a much larger quilt that I've forgotten about.

Here is another one that I took large blocks from two other SALs and combined them
liked the sashing and might add it to the borders but right now, it's resting and I'm thinking on it!

My summer quilt is complete except for the quilting--comes in January when I get back to the long arm.
Brown headed daughter has already spoken for this one--darn!  Was looking forward to using this for spring and summer--I have many more scraps, so I can make something else--hate repeating!
I feel so much better that I created something useful from all those QAL/SAL blocks--It's a great feeling to have that lifted off my shoulders.  Onto other challenges--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...