Friday, September 10, 2021

Sew little time!

Where does the time go in each day?  Some days I feel very productive with
projects and other days, the minutes and hours just tick away quickly and I have 
nothing to show for the day!
Sew-- just little time to make sure all my projects and UFOs are
finished.

FINALLY!  This one is off the quilting frame and ready for binding--
It had its problems in construction--some of the instructions were not clear
or maybe, my mind was just not fully engaged......alot of ripping incurred!

Another block done in "Hands all around" from Civil War diaries
Thought I was finished with this easy block-from
Santa Fe Trail project until

I looked at the pattern again!  Gee whiz--more ripping on that
top row--now, it's all good!
This one is complete!  Thanks to my long arm quilting partner--who
did fantastic job of bringing this quilt to life!  The pattern was charity pattern
early in the year from Fat Quarter Shop

She free styled hearts and swirls on the quilt--such love!
 

Another block for Santa Fe Trail quilt top--this one was really easy--
no ripping required!

August block from A Quilting Life

As you can see--Sew Many Projects--Sew Little Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...