Friday, September 24, 2021

I LOVE Fall!!!

 The feel of fall has arrived!  Those cool breezes that push away the hot temperatures and high humidity are welcome!  I can gather a jacket from the back of the closet for early morning breakfast on the patio--then it warms mid afternoon, but the best part is when it cools in the evening and that jacket comes back on!.  Ahhhh, I love FALL!  

And I enjoy making fall type quilts.  Here is just a small selection that I have made over the years.

This small hanging is from Four Seasons--don't remember the designer--
but love to hang each season, especially FALL!

Batiks!  Robbing Peter to Pay Paul--saved the pattern for years
before I made the quilt top--had to gather batiks first!

Close-up view

This was a free pattern done through Fort Worth Fabric Studio--happened one
fall years ago--check out the fall theme one now ongoing!

Spider webs and bats!

Absolutely loved stitching this pattern!
I think you can still find it somewhere

Lots of fun!

And the nine patch blocks set it off perfectly!
One of my favorite!  Just fun fun fun to make!  I liked making the
characters come to life

Well--later I'll pull out more of my fall quilts--don't have enough
wall space to hang every one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...