Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Should Be Doing This, But I'm Doing That

Have you ever set a goal for yourself and then promptly didn't complete that goal?
Found something else completely off track to do instead?
I have about 10 quilts that need to be bound--stitch on the binding
and do the hand stitching

I did cut the binding, pressed a couple and then guess what?
I looked over to the corner and saw the file cabinet and
said to myself, " Self, wonder what's in there?"
And Self got up from the sewing chair, walked over to the
file cabinet and began to open drawers............
I went down the rabbit hole!!

Oh gee whiz, here are patterns I want to create!  I pulled them out
and began to process my fabric selection for each of the patterns--
I guess it's called "Procrastination!"  
Oh sorry, just thought of something else I should be doing--
looking in my yarn closet...................
I'll see you later to finish this post...............

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...