Monday, November 2, 2020

Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

 Thanksgiving is fast approaching, which puts me into the thoughts of Gratitude and blessings that I've received from far and near.  

Seeing this Gratitude quilt by Diary of a Quilter gave me the idea to use my saved signature
blocks (from friends in Venezuela) and add other blessings and make a quilt
similar to this one--I've saved those blocks for years and always wondered
how to display them.
I’ve saved these since 2008–a couple of those signed
Have their angel wings, several live in different states but
Many are in the same region—fond memories every time I 
Bring these out to admire

Another stitchery shows our Thanksgiving thoughts throughout the year.  This is designed

Turkey Trot by Sewing Loft  would make great placemats for the Thanksgiving table. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...