Saturday, November 28, 2020

No Shopping Here!

 Nope!  No Shopping on our agenda this weekend--just plans for a quiet time at home--eating leftover turkey and looking forward to Sunday when our daughter performs her original songs at Cowboy Church--She has been blessed with good lyrics and good musicians to assist her along the way--

in the meantime, as we try to complete a few chores around the house, I'm working on my loom!!  Yes, I finally sat down to retread my warp and begin a way vision of tea towels--

So far, I've found very few mistakes!  But, just wait till I begin to throw that shuttle, that's 
when those nasty mistakes will appear..
Here we go--yes, there were couple mistakes--mostly, missed
dents in the reed and 3 missing threads in the warp--not bad, I say!

Weaving along and already I'm thinking about the next warp--
do you do that?  I/m not even finished with this one, but I'm moving
onto the next one--

Up I jump to pull out my yarns--here is what I gathered--I'll
look at these for a few days--or weeks--I'm thinking that purple up
front could go back into the closet!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...