Tuesday, August 18, 2020

BAM!! It’s Autumn!

Time for another sewing adventure--yes, it feels like Autumn when you
roll out these colors.  You can join in on this free mystery on Facebook page

This is their kit--but I chose to  use my own fall stash--and there
is lots of it!  I love Autumn/Fall.
 First block--always love Maple Leave patterns!


Second block--Acorns!  Yay!
Third clue = Sunflowers--all 8 blocks of them!
The last clue--soon there will be the final layout suggestion.

I saw this pumpkin table runner on the cover of  "Quilter's World"
fall magazine--love pumpkins!  This pattern is called Pumpkin Patch! 
I'm on the lookout for other fall related patterns--



No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...