Saturday, August 15, 2020

About Time!

This book has lingered in my stash basket for ages--let's not count the number
of months--it's just one of those 'aged' projects or UFOs if you prefer.
Quiet time was spent as I stitch--this 'lock-in" pushed me to find something
to do with my time and hands.

Completed all the embroidery on the blocks this week!  Just need to do
the interlacing stitches between the blocks, add borders and we're good to go.


I liked doing all the blocks--at one time, I ran out of black thread & had to
wait for an order to replenish my stock

I cheated at times for the small pieces--used a permanent marker to
fill in--e.g. light bulbs on Kingle block, lights in Village, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...