Thursday, June 25, 2020

Can't See The Trees For The Forest.....................

For months now, I've been working on Charismas Corner
American Country--the pattern is eye catching but guess what?
most of the blocks are paper pieced!

Each month I would receive a block with TREES! all needed
paper piecing--I tried to figure out a way to do measurements and
cut out each block--but that was taking more time than just getting
print outs and piece!  I'd think--there can't be anymore trees--then the next 
month, another block of trees!
Don't get me wrong!  I love this pattern! or I wouldn't have bought it--

Every time I sit down to hook those trees up to each other, I
find there is another tree that I didn't construct!! like this one...

I did get the cabins made--just to do something besides trees!
and I made the flag--

Soon, very soon--I'll finish ALL those dang trees and
put it all together!




No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...