Sunday, June 7, 2020

YAY! Finished Stuff!!

So happy!  So Glad!  I finally got motivated to do some UFOs
There are sewing projects and knitting projects


Bonnie Hunter's latest adventure "Unity Quilt Along" Quiltville
Had step 8 last week--I didn't do that last step; just ready to end
with step #7 and call it quits-it's big enough for a queen size bed--
will think about adding borders otherwise, I like it as is!

Holy SMokes--this looks so good when photographed.
when I work on something for awhile, I don't know if it's going to turn
out like I want it too.  But, this did just find using fabric from my stash.
Fort Worth Fabric Studio hosted this ultimate picnic sew along.
There will be a summer one and an autumn one--always fun! 
and you can buy the kits too if you wish.

Finished this hat! from handspun--don't know the fiber content but it
feels like rayon (don't know why I would spin rayon--that goes to the
fact I haven't placed spinning content on my spun fiber--shame on me!
This pattern was Orange Smoothie and named "Proximity Hat"--
easy knit--guess that's why it took me so long to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...