For years my music passion was George Strait! Oh, yes, I still love that man's music---
recently, I've achieved a new music passion--HAUSER! If you haven't tuned into his music--take a listen.
Not only is he a nice looking dude, his locations for his music is outstanding. Here is his
birthday video
I can watch forever! My new music passion!! Maybe, he'll become yours also.
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gather We Must
One of my Southern natural dyeing/spinner friends is one of the best to do research for any topic she wants to follow. If you think of ...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment