Friday, June 19, 2020

Look At ME!

Look at me!  I'm doing a long arm quilting class!
Our local quilt shop offers these classes periodically--my friend
and I signed up--hoping it will be something we'd like to do
for our stack of unquilted tops! 
Yes!  I can do this!
Once you've taken this class you an rent the machines by the hour
to do your own top--
Handi Quilter is the machine and there are three different styles in
the work room.  This is the one I worked with.  It all sounds so
complicated to see this machine and think I can do this!

Make sure it's threaded right!  First Step!

Needle Up--power on!

Now to load this with your practice work!

Our informative instructor, Jessica, gave great
clear instructions

Oh look--a computer to keep you on track!
Something else to learn for my feeble mind!


We're on and ready to go-- begin--stitch and guide that
head across your field 


I like this panel--

look at all those quirky lines!  It was fun!  I was in the 'zone'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...