Thursday, June 11, 2020

Somewhere I Got Lost

I got lost!  somewhere around row #5 near the double nupps--
but, I kept on knitting.  Of course, it will turn out alright, I said
as I still didn't have the correct stitch count on row # 7


"Throw in a lifeline" the notes declared!  who needs a lifeline??
not me, I said--I'll be perfectly fine--then when the stitch count
went really wracky!  I knew I was in trouble--only one thing to do--
rip, rip, rip!  and with NO lifeline to fall back on--
carefully, rip back--your work must not be moved

Now to pick up all those stitches without dropping any

and--of course, the stitches are picked up backwards--
best thing to do is knit into the back of the stitch and it will
correct itself--right facing knit stitch! yay!

All 65 stitches back on the needle--throw in a lifeline now???
would be smart--who said I was smart--not me!  

BAck on track!  and guess what--the reason I was lost--
it was an I D ten T error!  That meaning Me not reading
the pattern right!  
ok finished for June--waiting on July!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...