Thursday, October 17, 2019

Leaf, Leaves, Leaf--

My brain is working overtime--trying to graph a 4" maple leaf block for the border to use on my Autumn in America quilt--I've come across many leaf patterns, both in knitting, crocheting and quilting
Knitted Leaves in three sizes 

Crochet by  Katherine Laight

Diary of a Quilter has a nice tutorial for her fall leaves

Generations Quilt has a different look at leaf pattern

Myblueprint has a totally different aspect to fall leaves--
this one is paper pieced-nope, not doing it!  But there are 
several others that are intriguing on their site.

At this point, I'm redesigning that Autumn in America border to include large leaves!--who says I need to keep to the pattern??  Not me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...